28 July 2008

I've got creepy crawly bedmates!

You know how when you hear that someone near you has lice your head starts to itch immediately? That happened to me last night, except instead of lice, it was a spider. I saw a spider crawling up my wall last night as I was getting ready to go to sleep. (Don't worry! Town and Country Pest Control will be hearing from me!) So I see this HUGE spider crawling up the wall and made the mistake of running to get a tissue ( I don't believe in reincarnation, so have no problem squishing the little nasties). While I was fetching a tissue, the little booger got away! So, I looked frantically for the spider, but was unsuccessful. In light of the spiders running rampant in my room, I was unable to sleep because every time I would almost fall asleep, I would get the tingly feeling that something was crawling across my leg/arm/face/neck/stomach/back/anywhere else on my poor tormented body. So, needless to say, it was a long night. I hope to find the creepy crawly before tonight so I can get some rest.

No comments: