29 June 2011


I am excited to report that I have made some great progress on my Noro Log Cabin blanket!!! I have completed 16 of the 20 squares, and even connected a few of them to each other (its sashing, if you will). Unfortunately, in laying them all out together and extrapolating to reflect the other four blocks I need to finish, I have concluded that it will be too small for what I want--a blanket to curl up in front of the TV with that will cover me from toes to nose. I am now on the hunt for a few more (different) colors of this yarn in order to keep the momentum going and complete this blanket SOON!


JHRME said...

Oh wow! That is fantastic!!! I love it! I'm so glad you're sharing progress!

Anonymous said...

Ah!! It looks great!! I can't wait to see it all together! Valpal