17 August 2008

The real use for duct tape...

So, Tyler has been very active of late and I have been exploring alternative parenting strategies. In my "research" I came across the true intended use for duct tape*. Tyler also had the opportunity to try out the Nintendo Wii Skiing game:

Please note his exceptional form and aerodynamically correct stance. He is definitely destined for the Olympics someday. His "training" must have made an impact because when I went in to bed he was sleeping very aerodynamically!

In Tanya News, I am still searching for a full time teaching position (which is becoming a little discouraging with the current budget "crisis"...I say "Crisis" because we seem to have plenty of money for other things, but not enough to hire teachers, give them adequate operating budgets, etc.) There is one more week before school starts so, theoretically, there is still hope. We'll see. I am trying to take the position that if it's meant to happen, it will happen. I'll let you know how that works out for me.

No comments: