19 November 2008

Blog Report Card

Well, everyone know's how teachers just adore report cards and tracking growth and measuring, etc. So, I thought it would be fun to give my blog a report card based on Stephen's suggestions of blog analyzing tools.

The Readability-Apparently, I write at a High School Level on this blog.
The Gender Analyzer- Good News!! According to this, there is an 85% chance that this blog is written by a female! (what? do I put hearts where the dots should be on my "i" 's ???)
The Typealyzer Supposedly decides which side of the brain you use to write your blog. This analysis determined that I am of the ESFP personality type. Here's the handy dandy description they gave of me:
"The Performers
The entertaining and friendly type. They are
especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings
with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present
moment and donĂ‚´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting
themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a
concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate
confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management
positions."

I would say they are partly right...I'm not so sure on the "rarely initiate confrontation" bit...if confrontation can increase my level of personal entertainment, I am more than happy to initiate confrontation...Case in point? "So, isn't it interesting that President Bush did " (you fill in the blank with whatever remotely controversial thing he may have done) and then sit back and watch the feathers fly...(Please note: this is especially entertaining with family because you know exactly which buttons to push to create the most entertaining diatribes.)

No comments: