20 November 2008

I am JESUS!

(OK, Blasphemous title aside) I HAVE A FOLLOWER!!! Granted, Jesus has millions, I have 1; Jesus was worthy, my worthiness is yet to be determined; Jesus was...well, I could go on and on about how I am so NOT like Jesus...BUT in this one matter, I am like Jesus. To my follower...Thank you! I will try to be worthy of your devotion...to everyone else...Why aren't you my follower?
(for those who have no idea what I'm talking about...apparently blogspot has a thing called a follower to fascilitate greater ease in internet stalking the people in your life...)

2 comments:

JHNickodemus said...

I will follow you... follow you wherever you may go...oo-oooh... there isnt an ocean to deep (to deep)

Anonymous said...

Some of us do not know how to be followers. We feel good if we successfully navigate ourselves to a blog.