Remember waaay back when when I started this sock? Well, that particular sock is done, and is now patiently awaiting its partner. I learned a lot from this sock...patience for one thing. I calculated it out and determined that there are approximately 10,000 stitches in just this one little sock. I also learned that it is better to redo something that is wrong even if it's a pain in the rear because if it's wrong, you will never ever use it. On the first attempt, I followed the pattern as written for the toe of the sock, but when I tried it on, it scrunched up my toes. So, I waited...and waited...(Some might call it procrastinating, but I prefer to think of it as considering my options). Then one day, I came across a tutorial for creating anatomically correct toes for handknit socks. That was my Aha! Moment. I finally knew what I had been waiting for. I ripped out the existing, toe-scrunching toe and reknit according to the new anatomically correct tutorial and I LOVE it!!! It looks kinda funny when it is not on my foot, but it sure feels great when I'm wearing it. Now...I need to finish the second sock so that I can actually wear the pair.