12 March 2012

Life with a dog


Meet Keva. She's an American German Shepherd (which seems a bit contradictory to me) who showed up in a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend's yard. She came to live with us about a month ago and she is a GREAT companion. Although her name is Keva, I feel equally confident that she could have done justice to the names Shadow, Velcro or Glue. She always wants to be with me and follows me everywhere. She even gets to come to work with me so that Kaelie and Keva can play together (and hopefully wear each other out a little bit). Interestingly enough, Keva is kind of a big lump. She's not a very high energy dog at all, which is really quite perfect for me since I wanted a dog who would sit at my feet while I knit at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a pretty happy lump!! I will be happy to be a lump in just three more days!! Valpal