16 September 2008

I am a gardener!

sort of...Mom, Dad, Kim and I went down to Reedley to help Grandma out with her yardwork and housework that she has been unable to complete with the use of only one of her arms...see how nicely trimmed those roses and strawberry plants are? yep...that was me!

Tyler and I also went to the Fresno Highland Games on Saturday to watch the dancers (and so I could get some jewelry!)


There was even a little boy dancer who was probably about 6 or 7...Tyler was most impressed with him..."Mama...Do you think I could dance like these dancers when I get older?" Ummm...sure honey...I'll start saving my money now because I'm pretty sure those outfits cost a fortune!

And on the knitting front...I have completed one slipper...Tyler was less than impressed...when he found out there was only one, he moved on to bigger and better things...he's not much on delayed gratification! (Oh, and it's about an inch and a half too long for him!)


I completed one blue hat...sewn up and everything!...super cute...however, since it's destined to be a gift, I am not showing a pic yet...soon though!

And I also started one very awesome red wool-ish hat that has super cool spiral ribbing...which is all mine!! so pics are included of progress...

1 comment:

JHNickodemus said...

Wow! Love the slipper and the hat! You're a knitting machine!